1.All films that are not in English, must have English language
subtitles. English movies do not have subtitles.
2. No entry fees.
3. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
4. The excerpts from films send for Golden Art Film Academy can be shown on the Int. T.V. / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
5. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
6. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
7. Golden Art Film Academy reserves the right to redistribute funds at its sole discretion based on the professional quality of individual projects.
8. Golden Art Film Academy has the right to exclude a project nominated from an independent festival from the nomination.
9. It is only possible to qualify for the Golden Art Film Academy by using a qualifying festival that has received permission from the Golden Art Film Academy for qualifying festival status.
© Golden Art Film Academy 2021 - 2023